Sales and Operations Planning Essentials Masterclass - 26th March
GRA Director, Dan Knox, will run a day-long masterclass on Day 3 of the Best Practice Demand Planning Summit in Melbourne.
Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP), sometimes referred to as Integrated Business Planning (IBP), is a powerful, on-going management and performance measurement process integrating business plans, financial budgets, operational planning and execution.
This hands-on, interactive workshop is an ideal refresher for anyone involved in the S&OP process and a helpful programme for those starting out their S&OP journey.
Drawing on practical real-life examples, this workshop provides the tools to implement S&OP effective in a volatile and challenging market.
An effective S&OP process can improve the bottom-line of your business through accurate forecasting, improved services levels, greater inventory efficiencies and business integration.
Industry case studies demonstrate the positive impact of the use of accurate data, presented in a useable format with a practical framework, breaks down the silos that form in most large organisations. Staff who have gone through an effective S&OP process marvel at the ease with which they can have meaningful business discussions as soon as the right information is available and the right discussion topics are provided through an S&OP process.
This workshop has been designed to provide participants with an understanding of the tools and techniques required to make Sales and Operations Planning an intrinsic part of their organisation’s business planning and deliver “best in class” performance across the whole organisation.
- Managing the mindset of S&OP in your business: change management skills
- Building the business case for S&OP for strategy and bottom-line results
- Creating the right conditions for S&OP: Strategy, Responsibilities and Culture
- How to use the 5 step S&OP process
- Moving to S&OP with legacy systems
- Assessing the right technology for S&OP in your business
- Future S&OP management – the next evolution
- Creating performance measures for S&OP in your business – driving success across business units
About the event
The Best Practice Demand Planning Summit brings together demand and supply planners across Australia. Happening this 24-26 March 2020 at the Stamford Plaza Melbourne, this event will tackle creating a benchmark for best practice and an action plan on how to achieve it with improved forecast accuracy, more effective inventory management and a focus on delivering value to the end customer.
The summit will also bring together practical case studies from leading global companies to showcase how people, process and technology contribute to effective planning processes. With interactive round table discussions, panels and countless networking opportunities, demand planners across the country will have the opportunity to share ideas, solutions and forecast the future of their function.
Featuring innovations with technology and systems, as well as insights into achieving efficiencies across the planning process, this is the one event for planners you can’t afford to miss.
Learn from 25+ industry thought leaders, including:
- Emebet Yohannes, Manager, Demand Planning - Newell Integrated Supply Chain Optimization, Newell Brands
- Eric Wilson, Director Planning, Escalade Sports and Director - Thought Leadership, Institute of Business Forecasting & Planning
- Sonia Dunne, Planning Director - Australia, Cartlon United Breweries
- Mehran Mohtadi, National Sales & Operations Planning Manager, Nexans Olex
- Manish Narayanan, Demand Planning Implementation Specialist, 7-Eleven
- Dan Knox, Director, GRA Supply Chain Consultants
For more information, tickets and registrations, visit the event website.