Meet our team at ASCI 2018
Meet the Supply Chain Business Institute team at ASCI 2018 to be held at Swissôtel Sydney on 23-24 May 2018.
The event brings together leaders with an agenda crafted to include insights from the most innovative disruptors, offering local and global perspectives. As supply chains transform to meet evolving customer expectations, this conference agenda provides key insights into cutting edge strategies.
The event has an impressive line-up of speakers, including international speakers from Amazon, Walmart, Intel, Hudson’s Bay company and Danfoss as well as dozens of Australian supply chain management leaders.
Carter McNabb, a founding Partner of GRA and a Director of the Supply Chain Business Institute, is presenting 'From offshore supply to last mile fulfilment – Upgrading end-to-end supply chain strategy & design' on Day 1 of the conference.
His presentation will cover:
- Offshore consolidation centres, multiple flow paths, multi-tiered supply chain networks & last mile fulfilment. So many options! What to do?
- Integrating Supply Chain & Procurement Strategy, the next competitive advantage frontier
- Co-creating strategic sourcing & supply chain models to increase gross & net margin
- Stocking & delivery strategies to maximise service levels and cost efficiency
- Key competitive capabilities for the new world
- Case study: Offshore logistics to online fulfilment – strategic sourcing & supply chain design for a major Australian organisation?
Find out more at the ASCI website.